The 1000-CMTS is a continuous motion, high-volume tray sealer. Capable of sealing
up to 300 trays per minute, it is the ideal choice for customers who demand high
speed, high performance packaging equipment.
A mechanical drive system carries packages on a conveyor chain as a group of traveling
heat seal heads, mounted on a linear roller track, seal the trays.
Equipped with a programmable logic controller (PLC), the 1000-CMTS can be configured
for a variety of production applications and can store several separate programs.
All of the machine's functions are controlled from a digital touch screen with
a state-of-the-art, menu-driven interface.
- Tray carriers and tooling are designed for each package
- Constructed to withstand washdown environment
- Frame is mounted on leveling adjustment pads
- Constructed of stainless steel and anodized aluminum
- Automatic discharge and optional automatic in-feed
- Fiber optic eyes detect the tray:"No tray, no seal"
- Die spring-loaded heat seal heads with independent digital temperature controllers
- Meets or exceeds all FDA and USDA standards
- 220 volts AC
- 3 phase
- 50 amps
- 90 psi
- 20 cfm
Actual dimensions depend on number of heads and additional equipment. Base dimensions
for a six head machine is 168" x 36" x 72".
300 trays per minute