The unique construction of the R-40 saves space and is the ideal choice for the
processor who needs quick change-over and versatility. It can be upgraded to a
full production line, adding an in-feed conveyor, automatic transfer, fillers,
depositors and denesters. The R-40 is an index-motion, rotary tray sealer with
a maximum performance of 10 to 15 cycles per minute (40 to 60 packages). R-40
is designed for high-volume modified atmosphere packaging.
Filled trays are placed on a turntable, which rotates to a
station beneath a heat seal head and vacuum chamber assembly.
Package head-space is evacuated and gas flushed with a computer-controlled
flow. Film is die-cut as the trays are sealed. Waste is automatically
collected on a quick release drive.
Equipped with a programmable logic controller (PLC), the R-40 can be configured
for a variety of production applications. All of the machine's functions are controlled
from a digital touch screen with a state-of-the-art, menu-driven interface.
- Tray carriers and tooling are designed for each package
- Constructed to withstand washdown environments
- Frame is mounted on leveling adjustment pads
- Constructed of stainless steel and anodized aluminum
- All guards are equipped with interlock switches for added safety
- Three-foot conveyor belt at discharge
- 5 HP Busch vacuum pump
- Meets or exceeds all FDA and USDA standards
- 220 volts AC
- 3 phase
- 60 amps
- 90 psi
- 20 cfm
60" x 60" table base
40 to 60 packages per minute