The S-50 is a linear-motion, filling and heat sealing machine.
The servo driven S-50 is designed for high-speed applications,
operating at up to 50 cycles per minute.
Cups or trays are placed automatically on the carriers. At each index containers
are filled, sealed, lidded and automatically discharged.
Equipped with a programmable logic controller (PLC) and a high-speed optical encoder,
the S-50-DX can be configured for a variety of production applications. All of
the machine's functions are controlled from a digital touch screen with a state-of-the-art,
- Carriers and tooling are designed for each individual package
- Constructed to withstand washdown environment
Frame is mounted on leveling adjustment pads
- Constructed of stainless steel and anodized aluminum
- Denests, fills, seals and lids
- All machine motions are cam-driven
- 3 HP AC drive
- Can seal roll-stock or pre-die-cuts
- Meets or exceeds all FDA and USDA standards
- 220 volts AC
- 3 phase
- 30 amps
- 90 psi
- 20 cfm
144" x 30"
up to 50 trays or cups per minute